The Dragon's Demand
Absalom: The City at the Center of the World, located on the Isle of Kortos in the Inner Sea.
Belhaim: A small town in Taldor's section of the Verduran Forest.
- The Witch Tower: An old, sealed ruin at the edge of town, said to be haunted. Now partially collapsed.
- The Wise Piper Inn: One of the few places to stay or dine in Belhaim, it is owned by Talia Orem.
- The Old Quarry: A flooded quarry outside of town, also known as The Lake. There's a kobold clanhold in the adjacent tunnels, which the party has cleared out.
Oppara: The capital of Taldor and by far its largest city, located far south of the Verduran Forest.
- The Narrows: An impoverished district where Knives grew up. It is controlled by the Brotherhood of Silence.
The Empire of Taldor: Once the mightiest nation in Avistan, now it is a realm of decline and decadence, basking in memories of faded glory.
Verduran Forest: The largest woodlands in Avistan, it straddles the borders of Taldor, Andoran, and Galt.
- Dragonfen: A wetland in the Verduran Forest, once home to the black dragon Aeteperax
- Monastery of Saint Kyerixus: An Irori monastery in the Dragonfen